Our valued sponsor

Hermes Bank Saint Lucia

When its your girls birthday next week and she looks over your shoulder to see what your typing on this forum and her brain reads "Hermes Bag" and not "Hermes Bank" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Joe Blasco
I have had an account with them for almost a year so far. Ten days ago they have sent an email that they were making changes to their routing of payments and I was given a new IBAN for my company. Six days ago a payment was sent to this new account and it hasn't arrived yet, although this is a transfer within the SEPA zone and it arrives to the destination account the same business day. I called their support twice, first lady told me they had not received that transfer (which is impossible), the second support agent said they might had received it but anyway it would be processed later and asked me to wait. None of them asked me any details about the payment nor attempted to look for it, which is quite strange in my opinion. I will write an update as soon as the situation clears up.

The transfer finally arrived, 10 days after it was sent. All is fine.
Thank you for reporting back and not just leave a negative review thu&¤#

Right now I'm experiencing the same delay for an incoming transfer, like the one in March, "Dimensional" wrote about.

It's been 8 days since the SEPA transfer was made, and all I get from customer service is that the payment has not arrived yet. Which is impossible.

Is anyone else having any issues? I'm worried that something is off with this bank.

You still not get your money or did they informed you about anything why it may be delayed?

wich correspondent bank they use?
EUR TARGET2 payments they did through ItalBank International in Puerto Rico last time we checked while they did loose the EUR SEPA channel through Transactive Systems UAB at all.

They still issue St. Lucia dedicated IBAN's but it doesn't look good for them - clients who used prior our service in Dubai this bank in connection with classic Offshore Companies like Seychelles reporting issues with every single payment Hermes Bank claiming they can't execute because of no TARGET2 connection of the recipient bank for example.

EUR TARGET2 payments they did through ItalBank International in Puerto Rico last time we checked while they did loose the EUR SEPA channel through Transactive Systems UAB at all.

They still issue St. Lucia dedicated IBAN's but it doesn't look good for them - clients who used prior our service in Dubai this bank in connection with classic Offshore Companies like Seychelles reporting issues with every single payment Hermes Bank claiming they can't execute because of no TARGET2 connection of the recipient bank for example.
Can you please elaborate more in detail about the payment issues your clients are experiencing?
Have they been able to make any type of outgoing payment at all recently (last 10 days) or is nothing going out?

In the end of October they confirmed that TARGET 2 transfers were working. Has that changed now?

For the last 3 months they have been saying that they are working on a new SEPA channel and that we should expect new IBANs any day now.. This "any day now" saying, has been going on for more than 3 months.

For our current ordered payments, they are saying that they are experiencing "temporary delays beyond their control" and will be executed at soonest possible.

The latest communication is that: they wont be able to execute payments in the next 7 working days. Which we consider a pretty strange statement. What will happen after the 7 days?

Can you please elaborate more in detail about the payment issues your clients are experiencing?
Have they been able to make any type of outgoing payment at all recently (last 10 days) or is nothing going out?

In the end of October they confirmed that TARGET 2 transfers were working. Has that changed now?

For the last 3 months they have been saying that they are working on a new SEPA channel and that we should expect new IBANs any day now.. This "any day now" saying, has been going on for more than 3 months.

For our current ordered payments, they are saying that they are experiencing "temporary delays beyond their control" and will be executed at soonest possible.

The latest communication is that: they wont be able to execute payments in the next 7 working days. Which we consider a pretty strange statement. What will happen after the 7 days?
I have no insiders here - just spoke to one of our clients using Hermes Bank with some old Offshore Company and he said the same - no money is going out.

Seems like they did lost there Correspondence Bank Partner and now implementing a new one if even - can be the case they don't have any new Correspondence Bank in the queue and no one knows when and if you can get again your money out.

Please consider either our service in Dubai or similar service to get some reliable Offshore Banking done as all this old school Offshore Banks in small caribbean ilands like Hermes Bank either loosing there Correspondence Banks or they just have to shutdown like Euro Pacific Bank earlier this year.

Latest Threads