Our valued sponsor

Hi Guys 1st post

callumclarke

Jan 3, 2020
Visit site
Hi Guys,

This is my first post.

I am interested in looking at prices regarding offshore companies.

Here is what i would like:
I would like for my name not to be accessible when people are searching
I would like to pay as little or 0% tax
I would like not have to fill end of year form or any forms really (Once set up is completed)
I would like only me to have access to the account (an online solution) as well as a cash card.

I may be asking a little to much but was wondering if there was any suggestions or people who you have worked with before and trust and again the price of this service.

Thanks for helping me if you can

CC

Reactions: Btraveler
Hi, In terms of locations that achieve all of those things on your list, I would suggest considering Seychelles with banking either in Seychelles, Mauritius or Puerto Rico. Nominee Directors and Shareholders will add further privacy to the arrangement but your details will not be accessible in any case.

Hi. What is your country of tax residence? Do you care about CRS reporting?

I wouldn't recommend Seychelles, because you will have too many problems with opening a bank account. The country is in a black list.

As an alternative, for your situation with given info, I would go with UAE setup, no UBO records, no annual accounting, 0% tax and is not completely offshore grey zone.

In any case, I would have to get more info about your intentions to give you the best possible option. ;)

Hi, Thanks for replying. The country is the UK. What is CRS reporting?

Another part of what i would like is to have 3 personal accounts or sub accounts with cards and online payment access. There is three directors and it would be excellent if we could have the main account and then accounts of the account if that makes sense? Is this possible? Again do you any pricing the above and this?

@Gediminas There should be no issue opening banking for a Seychelles company and avoiding any CRS situation is also possible, if applicable. My experience of UAE is that lots of information relating to UBO's is retained locally (not on a public register - yet) and that banking arrangement locally requires a personal visit which is inconvenient for most. The arrangement of banking outside UAE for UAE companies can be just as difficult as for Seychelles, Belize etc.