Our valued sponsor

Hi, guys I want to join mentor group but have problem

wadelovepin

Apr 3, 2020
Visit site
I want to pay with bitcoin but don't like coinbase since it has too much verification but how do the forum verify me if I useanother wallet to send bitcoin? What should I do after I send money to the forum address for verification?

Why has coinbase to much verification? I have not submitted a single document to them.

Otherwise ask @Admin for their BTC address and you can do a manual payment, this is how it was in the past, I'm sure it's still working.

BTW: If you tag a user with the @ you get this users attention, so I did this for you with Admin ;)

Why has coinbase to much verification? I have not submitted a single document to them.

Otherwise ask @Admin for their BTC address and you can do a manual payment, this is how it was in the past, I'm sure it's still working.

BTW: If you tag a user with the @ you get this users attention, so I did this for you with Admin ;)

thanks @clemens I already contacted admin, and the coinbase issues, I downloaded their app, they asked me a lot of questions and ask me to send a photo of my ID to them, seems very different to yours
, do they changes regulation recently?

Reactions: clemens

Latest Threads