Our valued sponsor

Hide assets before marriage?

I think this is actually an extremely difficult situation that I do not envy them - you are a woman and you happen to be attractive, successful and very rich, maybe you are also very ambicious. Then you hope you will meet someone that matches your level - but 99 % of guys don't so one day you may turn 40 and realize your life is fucked up.

I personally know a few women in that exact position right now. They are all turning late 40's with eggs that are probably hard boiled looking like a Werthers original and all are acting like their sh*t don't smell. I can genuinely see how their lives are messed up with my own eyes :confused:.

• Haha
Reactions: daxbr and hernanday
I personally know a few women in that exact position right now. They are all turning late 40's with eggs that are probably hard boiled looking like a Werthers original and all are acting like their sh*t don't smell. I can genuinely see how their lives are messed up with my own eyes :confused:.
Women are good actresses, they are just deeply insecure trying to pretend they are not.

She cheats, he pays for it.

What world we live in now ?? Fake feminism destroy life's
Better to stay single .

Reactions: hernanday
She cheats, he pays for it.

What world we live in now ?? Fake feminism destroy life's
Better to stay single .

To be honest he got of lightly. This is a guy who spent that amount on just a yacht he hardly uses...lol. He probably pleased with settlement. He could have anyway made her suffer same fate as Jamal Khashoggi if he really wanted to as this is a evil man with real financial means to make you disappear like the Saudi's can.

Yes it is cheaper to have an expensive whore than to go through marriage and divorce. You get the benefit of certainty, the woman knows what is expected, you know your capital outlay from day one and with a good payment plan can be very cost effective.
some countries a divorce is just a click on a keyboard. If you just make a marriage agreement when you get married, you won't face any troubles.

some countries a divorce is just a click on a keyboard. If you just make a marriage agreement when you get married, you won't face any troubles.

Or just don't do it and you won't have to press a button on a keyboard.

Social media and Fake feminism make some girls another level to psycho. One bitch supporting another bitch and some Low life guys also supporting "glorifying the Gold digging" on social media everyday. Every second One Amber heard spoiled one Johnny Depp life.
Just Give you example

another one

Imagine Police, even touch her, Everybody go after that policeman , and make his life miserable

Another one

She is a leading journalist. And Openly made of the story to gain follower and like. Even most modern country Girls are feel shy to talk about sanitary pad and this girl asking to some road side tea seller. I mean really ???? Some low life guys believing this story

Some Girls are becoming Liar to the core. No shame left you see now a day.
Better to stay single and enjoy life your life will be happy and stable. You can create next big Invention or Next Masterpiece. When you are living Solitary life

Marriage is only required in a Patriarchal Society. It has no place or purpose in a developed society where woman are granted equal rights to men under the law. Hence the concept of marriage is totally irrelevant in western society. Marriage does not need to take place and serves no purpose whatsoever in the west.

Anyone getting marriage in a western country needs to examine whether they are seeking to recreate a bygone era that no longer exists or is fit for purpose in today's western world.

Last edited:
In High Stakes Divorce Battle, Estranged Wife Of Indian Software Tycoon Claims He Transferred Ownership Without Telling Her

Another reason to stay single now a day.....
A good prenuptial agreement would have sufficed.

Reactions: troubled soul
Hiba Abouk's unexpected setback in divorce with Achraf Hakimi

French magazine First Mag reported that Hiba was asking for half of Hakimi's assets and fortune, but she was surprised when she learned that he has nothing in his name.

This guy is legend.....:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D

A separate property drawn up by a lawyer and confirmed by a notary should solve these kinds of problems if it was made before the marriage!

Reactions: Martin Everson
Hiba Abouk's unexpected setback in divorce with Achraf Hakimi

This guy is legend.....:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D

He has wisdom beyond his age. How can someone so young and is a footballer know to be this smart. His mother raised a good son thu&¤#.

He has wisdom beyond his age. How can someone so young and is a footballer know to be this smart. His mother raised a good son thu&¤#.
Mother love is priceless...It is good strategy.....Doing business under your own mother.....Risk free...Your mother never betray you...wife finds divorce alimony more appealing than the husband...But Mother never left you for money or play dirty with you.. It is unconditional love.....Something are priceless in this world....Salute to this guy and his mother.....

we are 5 pages deep into the question 'Hide assets before marriage?'
with at least 2 of them being crazy bitches acting stupid all over the world

my dudes, the options are clear

1) dont
2) do, but dont do western
3) if you want kids just get a surrogate

Philipinas are very loving woman guys and understand their place in the family, very rarely goes wrong for what ive seen

His mother raised a good son thu&¤#.

I can only assume his mother could see him get finessed by some bitch in the future, being a woman herself.

Mother's love is unconditional, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was somewhat her idea.

Mother's love is unconditional, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was somewhat her idea.

Well if it was his mothers idea then it has worked :D.

Latest Threads