Our valued sponsor

hide Directors information in UK Limited register?

Markus

Aug 31, 2017
Visit site
hello,
I have UK limited and I noticed that you can find it when you search for my name on google. Is there a way to keep ownership but to remove my first and last name from the directors entry?

thanks, Markus

Reactions: blizz
that way you would only hide shareholders and directors...
the psc (register of people with significant control) would still show the beneficial owner, and yes you can see psc online too in the same page of the shareholders & directors.

@diablo It is possible. Just not easy nor cheap. You have to build a structure over it, with multiple foreign entities, involving partnerships, foundations, trusts etc
But if you want to keep your UK bank account it gets complicated to handle it.
regular UK banks will shut the door as soon as they see something like this these days, unless you open a suitcase with millions in cash in front of their manager. You can be sure that they'll find a solution then. :D

Criminals just don't care and simply enter fake info in the psc register. (2 years in jail if found)
I read there are only 6 employees at companies house registrations and they just check that forms are not empty, they don't and cannot do any KYC/AML checks.
So it's plenty of criminals still laundering money in UK as nothing happens...

Also plenty of companies starting and closing before the annual confirmation, so they don't disclose the PSC. What's going to stop you to rinse and repeat each year with a new company?

Reactions: symon and negon
Also plenty of companies starting and closing before the annual confirmation, so they don't disclose the PSC. What's going to stop you to rinse and repeat each year with a new company?
So we just need to find a UK company formation service that don't check the KYC docs or is unable to do so against a database!? That's good news actually, now I just need to find such agent.

This has been of great help for me. Hope OP get something out of the thread too ;)

So we just need to find a UK company formation service that don't check the KYC docs or is unable to do so against a database!? That's good news actually, now I just need to find such agent.

Unfortunately all UK corporate service providers have to be licensed by HM Revenue & Customs under the United Kingdom Money Laundering Regulation. They are by law required to do due diligence before forming any company for a client.

The UK is becoming a joke when you add this to the open registry system they have. Even domain name registration allows you to hide your personal details from public eyes. However the UK thinks differently and believes the public should know for a private company your name, address, date or birth and complete financial accounts as a matter of public record :-(

someone know a agent where it is easy to setup a UK corp with darks? or just an agent which don't have access to international passport data?

Is there a better solution for it in 2023? Would it be possible to insert nominees or are we back to the discussion in mentor group gold about hookers, homeless and similar people?

Anyone offering a service that can be used to hide the personal info there?

It could still be relevant if you want to hide the new owner or something similar. I would be interested in finding a solution too.

Latest Threads