Our valued sponsor

High Risk merchant account revisited

We have no experience in Panama or with any of the listed processors above. But the answer to your question depends on whether you are selling tobacco online or in a storefront. Both can get approved in the US so you should not have to go offshore as long as there is no illegal activity. If you are selling tobacco online I recommend looking into a company called risk free merchant. They are able to board these two types of accounts domestically. Best of luck to you.

I have been into this industry for a very long time,We used to deal with CTOPAY but they are quite expensive and we had an issue wit them before.For big volumes,I would recommend big and sable psp's and if you have been to this industry for a very long time,you would know who are those psp's that are trustworthy and reliable.

You may want to try 2co.com, worldpay.com, safecharge.com and maybe even nochex.com

ahh it is tobacco - then there are not many left here.. there is a processor available but they require a processing history (may for obvious reason be impossible to show) and a very high guaranteed volume and on top they charge 10% or even more.

Merchant Account required

We are a company in India which provides technical support to Consumers & Businesses in USA, Canada, UK, Switzerland, Australia & New Zealand. we are looking forward for a reliable Merchant who can process our payments with less fess and short payment schedule. Came to know from few of the businesses dealing in the same sector that Merchants from Panama have some solutions for the same or would even prefer from any location. Any one can help in the same?

Where is the business located?

djohn said:
I read most info I could find on this forum about high risk (tobacco) merchant accounts.
I am in need of an account again and would like to gather more current experiences.

I have a merchant account with CtoPay, however I'm still looking for an alternative processor.

I have tried a few providers:

Bardo

QWIPI

Baian

Please share whatever experience you have had in the last 2 years.

Also I know that some banks in Panama support high risk businesses. Do someone have any experience with Panama processors/banks?

I'm an F.A. that does fulfillment for a few L.I. and Debit Management rooms. I have my own business and website. I want to be able to process. I'm high risk. I've never had a merchant account. I don't want to process a lot, maybe 5K per week. Any suggestions? Thanks! I live in the U.S.

Latest Threads