Our valued sponsor

High-Risk Payment Gateway - Offshore LLC

DarkMonza

Jan 24, 2019
Visit site
Hello,
Does anyone know a high-risk payment processor that accepts a partnership with an offshore LLC Delaware?

I sell to the Brazilian public, so I need a payment gateway that supports BRL (Brazilian currency) and domestic (non-international) credit cards.

I tried Hipay, but they don't accept non-European companies. I've tried a few others, but there's only support for the US.

Does anyone know a high-risk payment processor that accepts a business model like mine?

**I sell makeup, but due to delivery time, it is a high-risk business.

Thank you who can help

Have you looked into stripe? as far as I know they are setting up Delaware corps for their clients so somehow they may be able to process for your company if the rest of the business is legit.

For a real high risk processor you can checkout INSTABILL they are not cheap but are doing well.

Hello,
Does anyone know a high-risk payment processor that accepts a partnership with an offshore LLC Delaware?

I sell to the Brazilian public, so I need a payment gateway that supports BRL (Brazilian currency) and domestic (non-international) credit cards.

I tried Hipay, but they don't accept non-European companies. I've tried a few others, but there's only support for the US.

Does anyone know a high-risk payment processor that accepts a business model like mine?

**I sell makeup, but due to delivery time, it is a high-risk business.

Thank you who can help
try borderless account by transferwise..

Latest Threads