Our valued sponsor

High risk payment processing for beauty products

glam888

Aug 4, 2020
Visit site
Hi, we are a company in South Korea that sells beauty products, however it included dermal fillers products that is injectable.
Therefore we are considered high risk business, however I saw that our competitors are selling these products online and using Europe processing company in UK, some using russian payment processing such as Yandex, some use African ones. Can anyone suggest a reliable paymemnt gateway that accept our business? Our sales volume is around 30K USD monthly and most of our clients are from USA and Europe. Our chargeback rate is low, for the past 6 months, we only have less than 2 chargebacks on paypal.

However paypal does not allow us to use anymore, some of our competitors report us I believed. Please suggest a processor that can take our business model. Thank you!

Reactions: tacokai
@Sadhu you may give an explanation why you suggest this processor and what is your experience with them?

@Sadhu you may give an explanation why you suggest this processor and what is your experience with them?
As you know, for high-risk you typically find such solutions or get introduced to :)

Royalpay - I know these guys personally. Their primary business is gambling, dating and forex. Fairly strong backing and good reputation.
Payneteasy - super competent team with wealth of experience in the industry. Take on the usual stuff as above + can cater to pharma. They will work with you if your traffic is at least 500k per month. They can help with technical stuff and will help you fight off VISA and MC checks

I have a feeling this is your website @Sadhu your posting looks more like a advertising then a recommendation or suggestion to a valid payment processor!

You can delete all the info here. Just trying to be helpful
No need for that, I just want to have things straight here to avoid any private discussions later on by other members which think I favor you!

Hi, we are a company in South Korea that sells beauty products, however it included dermal fillers products that is injectable.
Therefore we are considered high risk business, however I saw that our competitors are selling these products online and using Europe processing company in UK, some using russian payment processing such as Yandex, some use African ones. Can anyone suggest a reliable paymemnt gateway that accept our business? Our sales volume is around 30K USD monthly and most of our clients are from USA and Europe. Our chargeback rate is low, for the past 6 months, we only have less than 2 chargebacks on paypal.

However paypal does not allow us to use anymore, some of our competitors report us I believed. Please suggest a processor that can take our business model. Thank you!
Hey Glam , did you tried one of the solution down here?

Hi admin, do you have any review of flutterwave? It seems like they can process credit card payments, but located in africa. is there any reviews in here before?
that's a good one. You make processing for the 3rd world. Try fundraising it may help them more.
Payneteasy - super competent team with wealth of experience in the industry. Take on the usual stuff as above + can cater to pharma. They will work with you if your traffic is at least 500k per month. They can help with technical stuff and will help you fight off VISA and MC checks
anyone has a review about them other then the user that posted them here?

Latest Threads