Our valued sponsor

High Risk Payment processor cardgate.online

Yes its a scam.

You magicly got approved for your business that you didnt manage to get accepted anywhere else,
and now they are asking for a 1500 EUR setup fee.

A website created in Russia with no company information? Only an address in the bottom of the website and the address is in the UK. Hmm?

Reactions: isyet
Yes its a scam.

You magicly got approved for your business that you didnt manage to get accepted anywhere else,
and now they are asking for a 1500 EUR setup fee.

A website created in Russia with no company information? Only an address in the bottom of the website and the address is in the UK. Hmm?
You were right, Nicolas. Now it says in the middle of the webpage in black on white:
Contact administrators
Please Contact administrators.
!

We use T1 payments, not sure if they're suitable for you though. I'm pretty sure you need to be already doing 10k+ USD in sales per month for them to bother onboarding you. I don't remember paying anything like 1500 to sign up which is a plus.

Thanks for the review but 1500 euro in setup fess for a merchant account is not a small amount. Somehow I believe this post not to be valid, anyway, should someone with some credibility be able to leave a positive feedback I'm sure it's worth to follow.

I registered here just to answer this. THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I contacted them for an account I felt something was wrong so I negotiated paying only 50% downpayment for the setup fee because I really needed a high risk merchant. Guess what. 2 months later they aren't even responding to emails anymore.

Thank you for leaving your review about them here, it is much appreciated.

I registered here just to answer this. THEY ARE SCAMMERS. I contacted them for an account I felt something was wrong so I negotiated paying only 50% downpayment for the setup fee because I really needed a high risk merchant. Guess what. 2 months later they aren't even responding to emails anymore.

thanks , i also asked about license and they stop answering me after this .....

Whats the share of usd / us customers in your revenue? As its getting harder and harder to process those. Ask for msb license in every us state if you onboard with acquirer who promises that

Latest Threads