Our valued sponsor

High Risk Payment Processor for IPTV, Replica and Gaming - Sort it out.

Mentor Group Gold thread update
  • Exceptional Experience with SOAR Payments - A Game Changer for Our Business
  • Mixed Experience with HighRiskSolutions.com
Two payment processor reviews available.

Only problem with SOAR is that it is available to US clients only:

"Do You Provide Merchant Services For Non-USA Clients?

Sorry, we are unable to provide merchant services for foreign or offshore businesses, or any company that is headquartered, or operates, outside of the USA. We are also unable to provide merchant services for any business whose owner does not have a valid SSN and US issued identification (driver’s license, US passport, etc)."

It's not a problem! You need a US LLC, staff in the company, and an office - as many readers of this thread or those who follow me here know, I represent an organization with both financial backing and a comprehensive team.

We have several strategically placed companies worldwide with subsidiaries. Getting an EIN and SSN for use in contracts like merchant account agreements or with banks is a natural part of accessing financial tools in the USA. We have these in place. However, this discussion is not relevant for testing a payment processor. I'm not describing what you need to open an account; I'm briefly sharing my experience using a specific service.

That's all I'm addressing.

I had a lot of communication with @koohl during the last years, she know her stuff and has all what it takes to setup a team of professional and hardcore enthusiasts in e-com business to test merchant accounts for own purpose.

Reactions: clemens
I had a lot of communication with @koohl during the last years, she know her stuff and has all what it takes to setup a team of professional and hardcore enthusiasts in e-com business to test merchant accounts for own purpose.
Agree, here knowledge and help is unbeatable in this area. It took me 3 months to get through to her and get her answer my PM's :(

• Wow
Reactions: AlicaFunk