Our valued sponsor

HK company - what bank account?

Yeah I saw their video/product roadshow and it looks really, really promising... check out that website. Singapore based.
Uhm SG based but why licensed by Puerto Rico only?

"Arival Bank International Corp. has been established pursuant to a Permit to Organize from The Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico, and will commence operations upon receiving a License to Operate. "

“Bank account services provided
by San Juan Mercantile Bank & Trust International, Corp.; Nonmember FDIC.

Arival Bank International Corp. has been established pursuant to a Permit to Organize from The Office of the Commissioner of Financial Institutions of Puerto Rico, and will commence operations upon receiving a License to Operate.”

Doesn’t sound too great...

Reactions: moneyhoney
Arival is all over Youtube with vids saying what they plan to do. If they are successful or reality will slap them in the face. I wish them good luck.

reeseek , i will bery very happy work with you but you need to be clear for wich istitution you are introducer , secret not working , any way the fisrt guy who will pay you will tell us
Please find this users thread and posts such requests here to avoid WARNING POINTS and your post removed, we don't want to go off topic here, thanks.

I am reading the terms and Policies for Airwallex. It says "The funds collected for you must not stay in the Global Account for longer than the maximum period allowed of 90 days". Which means you can't keep the received payments in your global account for a long time and you must withdraw them. Is it also the same policy for neat and currenxie?
Just a follow up... I asked my Airwallex account manager and she says you can keep any amount of funds in the account without a time restriction. So I am not sure what that term is now relating to...

Reactions: TravellingTim
Hello Friends, after trying for all year I really gave up, no way to set up a normal bank account remotely, personally I will wait i can fly and I will open my HSBC or DBS in hkg, in the main time I'm storing money for my company in Currenxie and neat. Unfortunately both of them don't allow to send business credit card at the moment but only virtual so in considering to add a third EMI in my "pocket" unfortunately Tw don't allow hkg company someone can recommend me one EMI that allow hkg company and can ship credit card, thank you!

-Bank Account for Hong Kong Shelf company with Russian director

Instead of creating a new thread, I will ask my question here.
I am selling souvenirs and paper products from China. Most of my customers are from Europe and Southeast Asia. Currently, I have to work through my Chinese friend (a mainlander who is the owner of HK company).
1-I invoice my customers using the title of his HK company, then my customers transfer the money(USD) to his company’s HSBC account.
2-After that he converts the USD to CNY(RMB) and transfers it to my personal account in Mainland China.
For this service, my friend takes the commission of 8% per invoice.

I have a question - Is it possible to find an EMI (or even a bank) that would allow receiving money (USD / EUR) from Europe/Southeast Asia and then sending it in yuan to suppliers in China.
I have a Hong Kong company (opened in 2013), but all banks refused to open a corporate account for me since I am a Russian citizen and my business has a small turnover of 70-120k per year.
Currently, I am in rural Russia, and I do not plan to transfer any money to/from Russia(I have no customers here). After the end of the pandemic, I will return to Mainland China.

I would be thankful for any suggestions and ideas.

Add also currenxie, airwallex to Neat you mentioned and for that part of the world your covered account wise.
what is your opinion about NEat, can we trust them?
the bank is cim banque , in LUGANO , , if you know any serious bank in safe country who can apply remote application for HKG company please let me know , my business is 100% trasparent , is only consulting business!
sadly the time is over I read where it is possible to open an account with them for a offshore company.

what is your opinion about NEat, can we trust them?

There restricted country list is more than half the world. Make sure your country is not on it first. I have not seen anything that makes me worried about them yet apart from I am on their restricted country list.

Try Airwallex and Currenxie as Martin suggested. I’ve gone with Airwallex and it’s super easy to use.
Hello everyone. I´m happy that some people could open so easy account with Airwallex. My experience for newly established HK company was negative. They requested to present contracts and invoices. I answered that I´m not able to provide these as the company is not operating yet. Their answer was: in this case we are unable to help you, thank you for considering us.

Reactions: Lucius