Our valued sponsor

HK vs. Cyprus vs. BVI vs. Seychelles

Hey there

Lets say you have a e-commerce/software licensing/online membership/etc. Where would you register your company and why?
Hey there

Lets say you have a e-commerce/software licensing/online membership/etc. Where would you register your company and why?
Hello.
In none of those jurisdictions.

Hey there

What is it exactly you are looking to achieve?

Last edited:
Hello,
e-commerce and software licensing: it depends on where customers are based.
Online membership: St. Kitts and Nevis or SVG or Belize or US company with double name system (with European customers).

PS: This is my opinion.thu&¤#

Thanks for the quick answer! The customers are going to be from EU and i really dont want to pay any VAT.

What is it exactly you are looking to achieve?
Thank you too for the quick answer!
My goal is pretty simple: zero taxes

I think every offshore will be ok. But if You really don't need an exclusive jurisdiction go with Belize or Sechylles - the cheapest option. HK or UAE is really expensive but more acceptable for paypal or other payment providers.

Zero Taxes is the goals of many here! It's possible to achieve, however, you forget about personal worldwide income tax which is applicable regardless where you setup your company. Even with a company in Somalia you will not be able to avoid personal income tax legally. Sooner or later they will catch you. Ofcourse all this depends on how you setup things, however, if you open a real bank account for this company they will catch you sooner or later.

Zero Taxes is the goals of many here! It's possible to achieve, however, you forget about personal worldwide income tax which is applicable regardless where you setup your company. Even with a company in Somalia you will not be able to avoid personal income tax legally. Sooner or later they will catch you. Ofcourse all this depends on how you setup things, however, if you open a real bank account for this company they will catch you sooner or later.

The income tax is close to 40-45% in the country i am resided in right now. I am willing to move some where else to skip this bulls**t.

I don't want to hide anything or get "catched" just have a legal company registered in a country with zero tax and reside in a country with zero personal income tax. From what i read Cyprus has 0% income tax. Maybe move there?

The income tax is close to 40-45% in the country i am resided in right now. I am willing to move some where else to skip this bulls**t.
you want to relocate to Switzerland.. I'm in the process right now to do so because where I live they pay 60% income tax :( f**k it.

Cyprus non resident Company would work for you in this case. You don't need to register for VAT (I know they say so, but f**k it) and you don't have to pay tax there!

you want to relocate to Switzerland.. I'm in the process right now to do so because where I live they pay 60% income tax :( f**k it.

Cyprus non resident Company would work for you in this case. You don't need to register for VAT (I know they say so, but f**k it) and you don't have to pay tax there!

damn... 60% is seriously robbery

I dont need to pay corp tax when registered as non-resident owner?

Latest Threads