Our valued sponsor

Holding company

markdk

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
Hello To everybody

I'm considering to set up an holding company where to incorporate my hkg company ad my uk company and my future italian company

I was thinking about NL or LUX but I'm reading that the yearly maintenance is about 5/6 k x year , is it correct?

Where you would suggest to set up and you have an accountant suggestion and yearly maintaince fee idea ?

Thank to all for yr suggestion!

Have a good day
Marco

Reactions: Chicken01
I'm considering to set up an holding company where to incorporate my hkg company ad my uk company and my future italian company
Why? What benefit do you seek from a holding company?

I was thinking about NL or LUX but I'm reading that the yearly maintenance is about 5/6 k x year , is it correct?
At least. All in all, you're looking at closer to 5x–10x that.

Where you would suggest to set up and you have an accountant suggestion and yearly maintaince fee idea ?
If you want to keep it in the 5,000 EUR/year range and reasonably reputable (no Seychelles, no Belize), then take a look at Cyprus, Malta, Isle of Man, and Gibraltar. Prices vary but for a simple holding company with no/few transactions, you can probably find something in that range.

Reactions: CaptK
You believe that this works without hassle to convince any UK authority about this is a legit setup?

OP if you have the money I would look into Luxembourg, Switzerland or Netherland, the three countries are well known to be the port into Europe and all are respected countries with great tax benefits and bilateral tax agreements.

Latest Threads