Our valued sponsor

Honey pots and false flags.

Is it really a scam??
Or is it a honey pot being uncovered??
When I read posts here alleging "scam", that's what I wonder.

After studying the research methods on Miles Mathis' blog, I'm starting to see honey pots and false flags everywhere.

Scam = individual or group of individuals.

Honey Pot / False Flag = a government operation.

On the Internet, honey pots and false flags are so easy to create; cost nothing but a little time; and have virtually no legal risk.
In discussions here, I'd like to see more awareness and analysis of honey pots and false flags.

Reactions: Marketint and jafo
Is it really a scam??
Or is it a honey pot being uncovered??
When I read posts here alleging "scam", that's what I wonder.

After studying the research methods on Miles Mathis' blog, I'm starting to see honey pots and false flags everywhere.

Scam = individual or group of individuals.

Honey Pot / False Flag = a government operation.

On the Internet, honey pots and false flags are so easy to create; cost nothing but a little time; and have virtually no legal risk.
In discussions here, I'd like to see more awareness and analysis of honey pots and false flags.
This gets into the science of memetics, not for amateurs.

Reactions: jafo
Interesting. I will read something about it.

But I agree. It's hard to say what's real and what's fake in this world with all the technology and AI.

I will give you an example. I have been active in SEO for more than 20 years. What companies like Google do is spread information about what does not work to rank on Google. Actually, many of those tactics do work. Recently a famous SEO guy make a post about it but I can’t find it now.

I believe that all governments and big companies have teams to set up honeypots. They spread misinformation on forums, etc. It's very effective and easy to do.The same goes for darker forums. Governments either set up entire forums or at least leave them alone and use them as honeypots.

And yes same on this forum. Even on apps like Uber there is competition that give 1 star reviews .

7A6A56E5-3DE6-403F-A22C-7EE9E857F2BA.jpeg

Check this. Is is real of a false flag by a competition company?

Now one questions for you guys :D do you still ordering Grab food now hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: JohnLocke
What a nice picture! o_O