Our valued sponsor

How can a offshore company registration help me?

CoinMaster

Mentor Group Lifetime
Jan 5, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I have been reading the forums for quite a while!

Doing Internet marketing for mostly small businesses that I find with e-mail marketing and on forums I have reached a monthly profits of 8000 usd ! I'm happy that I'm making it for a good living. I also happy to pay the tax here in Spain but not too much.

How would you say a offshore company can help me to reduce tax? Is it mandatory to open a bank account or can I use worldcore & leupay?

Welcome aboard thu&¤#

You are going pretty fast OP :D

I read that you was looking for a Costa Rica or Cook Islands company formation, that's good. But did you do some research on the different offshore jurisdictions or do you just read here and there and picked one or two?

It's not to sound rude, I just try to help you.

Reactions: CoinMaster
Your question is very broad!

I would say for privacy reasons a Seychelles company can help you. I don't know about Costa Rica nor Cook Islands the latter seems to be very good in privacy too but there has been now reliable source to get such companies registered here yet!

I read that you was looking for a Costa Rica or Cook Islands company formation, that's good. But did you do some research on the different offshore jurisdictions or do you just read here and there and picked one or two?
I wrote this because I read that they are easy to register and cheap but I have not made any Googling because I hope that here are guru members that can help.

Reactions: negon
Your question is very broad!

I would say for privacy reasons a Seychelles company can help you. I don't know about Costa Rica nor Cook Islands the latter seems to be very good in privacy too but there has been now reliable source to get such companies registered here yet!
I read lot's of your posts all are almost about Seychelles company do you know of any other offshore jurisdiction so I can compare?