Our valued sponsor

How can I hide my bank details when receiving a payment? (anonymous payment)

Is there a way to hide my bank details when receiving a payment to my bank (or using any other platform to have access to my money WITHOUT the sender having to sign up anywhere, them just having to enter IBAN and all)?

Sounds criminal to me. If you need to hide your details from a sender then you really shouldn't be doing business with that person period.

Have you considered purchasing verified anonymous paypal account?
The person doesn't use Paypal. That was the first thing I asked, since I think you can receive it anonymously even on a real Paypal account? I'm not sure though, as the person doesn't want to create an account.

Sounds criminal to me. If you need to hide your details from a sender then you really shouldn't be doing business with that person period.
I just don't want to reveal my identity to a person I don't know well. I have some financial troubles and that person offered to send me 20 euros. It's a random person I've met online, seems kind, but I still don't trust it so much. However that money would help me out a lot even if it doesn't sound like much to you.

I guess that it s what advcash do, isn't it?
How would I use it for that?

I just don't want to reveal my identity to a person I don't know well. I have some financial troubles and that person offered to send me 20 euros. It's a random person I've met online, seems kind, but I still don't trust it so much.

believe or not there is no offense in my post - it's totally pragmatic
I just can't resist to say that if you'd spend your time on this "research" on the very basic work instead (like baby sitting, night watchman, cashier in the supermarket, or whatever work is always available almost all around the world) you'd make those 20 eur already and getting an opportunity to make more...

The person doesn't use Paypal. That was the first thing I asked, since I think you can receive it anonymously even on a real Paypal account? I'm not sure though, as the person doesn't want to create an account.
A person does not need to create his paypal account to send money to your paypal. He will received email from you with a link. When he follows that link he will be able to jsut pay with his debit/credit card without creating paypal account. Really, it's all on paypal website, not some secret information.

You are aware your website is missing any real contact information, stating your are a lawfirm (without any reference) so would be in contravention of EU laws. (I do not even mention the potential offering(s))
and you thought this was a real law firm? :D he is more fake than what he sell!
I just don't want to reveal my identity to a person I don't know well. I have some financial troubles and that person offered to send me 20 euros. It's a random person I've met online, seems kind, but I still don't trust it so much. However that money would help me out a lot even if it doesn't sound like much to you.
all this for €20 doh948""

Is there a way to hide my bank details when receiving a payment to my bank (or using any other platform to have access to my money WITHOUT the sender having to sign up anywhere, them just having to enter IBAN and all)?
Do you found a bank or EMI that was able to help you doing with what you wanted?

Could a possible scenario be that you want to hide such details from a competitor while you want to buy from him without him to know that? :)

Could a possible scenario be that you want to hide such details from a competitor while you want to buy from him without him to know that? :)

lol.....creative scenario art:!"

Doesn't it happen every day that one business acquire another in anonymity?

I have had a friend that wanted to buy some asset anonymous in cash but the seller required to have a name and address on the invoice which he again required to be made. So he setup this fake corp and closed the deal!

Latest Threads