Our valued sponsor

How can offshore company formation in Cyprus help me secure my assets?

You will need to appoint nominees for maximum protection. Another way is to let a Cyprus or Offshore Trust or Foundation own the company and have a trustee to manage the company and all transactions. It is pretty difficult for any lenders and creditors to gain access to any assets if the Cyprus company is structured well.

Reactions: jorge
I have to agree with your idea. A trust foundation will give you the freedom to work with offshore accounts. On the one hand, you will not have the complete control over your assets. Surely, they will have a say in all the decisions that are being made.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I have to agree with your idea. A trust foundation will give you the freedom to work with offshore accounts. On the one hand' date=' you will not have the complete control over your assets. Surely, they will have a say in all the decisions that are being made. [/quote']
I agree. That said, they usually will execute any order you give the Trustee.

You will need to appoint nominees for maximum protection. Another way is to let a Cyprus or Offshore Trust or Foundation own the company and have a trustee to manage the company and all transactions. It is pretty difficult for any lenders and creditors to gain access to any assets if the Cyprus company is structured well.
Thank you for your advice. Having a trustee to deal with all transactions sounds like a good plan. And I am pretty sure that there are lots of experienced people that can help in this process since offshore companies in Cyprus are very popular.

Reactions: jorge and JohnLocke
Your welcome, for assistance, order or help you can submit a ticket to our sales anytime here,

More...

You will definitely land on good hands. The business is already bombarded with the best minds in the business. You will get too that if you just give them good offers. Also, do not forget about work ethics. They are just as important as money. Respecting laws in borders will sting at first but you will get through it once you spend more time in the business.

The reason for why a Cyprus offhore company can help you to protect your assets is because you can structure it in a way that no credit or lender will ever be able to penetrate to the core of your assets. You can navigate and transfer money, assets and property faster than they can say 123. That's a huge benefit if you are doing big business!

Latest Threads