Our valued sponsor

How delicate life can be!

FREE CITIZEN

Jul 13, 2022
Canada
Visit site
Greetings guys, just a little story to put perspective on life. last month I (middle aged man) bought gold status on here and was enjoying spending time on here learning more and more about asset protection strategies to protect myself long term. Then I started to develop a fever and a cough.

Damn I thought, here comes a cold (vaccinated for covid and the flu). Well my symptoms became worse, and even though I should have gone to the doctor to have it checked out, I just thought this will be the worst of it and tomorrow it will start getting better. Cue ambulance ride to the hospital the next morning, as it was becoming ever harder to breath (actually quite a struggle). At the hospital I was diagnosed with the latest lower repository infection that is going around. I was given oxygen and kept overnight. Unfortunately it continued to worsen and before i knew it it was 3 days later. I had spent the next 3 days on a ventilator sedated and fighting for my life. The recovery has been slow since, but I am on the mend.

It just drove home to me that life is so very fleeting, and while we all like to take steps to get ahead in life, we all need to take time to enjoy the little things in life as it can change on a dime.

Anyways... I am glad to be alive, and back out here.

Greetings guys, just a little story to put perspective on life. last month I (middle aged man) bought gold status on here and was enjoying spending time on here learning more and more about asset protection strategies to protect myself long term. Then I started to develop a fever and a cough.

Damn I thought, here comes a cold (vaccinated for covid and the flu). Well my symptoms became worse, and even though I should have gone to the doctor to have it checked out, I just thought this will be the worst of it and tomorrow it will start getting better. Cue ambulance ride to the hospital the next morning, as it was becoming ever harder to breath (actually quite a struggle). At the hospital I was diagnosed with the latest lower repository infection that is going around. I was given oxygen and kept overnight. Unfortunately it continued to worsen and before i knew it it was 3 days later. I had spent the next 3 days on a ventilator sedated and fighting for my life. The recovery has been slow since, but I am on the mend.

It just drove home to me that life is so very fleeting, and while we all like to take steps to get ahead in life, we all need to take time to enjoy the little things in life as it can change on a dime.

Welcome back, colleague! Life is indeed fleeting, but you have proven to have great power to rise victoriously! Kudos to you!

Gaudeamus igitur!

Yes, it's a pity that life for most people just flies by without them realizing that they are living and that there is more to life than work, money, and status - it's the joy that most people lack and experience in everyday life.

Agreed thu&¤#

Also don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today as tomorrow is never promised. Glad you made it and enjoy life.

Merry Xmas to all.

I think you need to count your lucky stars.

Vaccinated for covid and the flu is likely why you got sick in the first place. The former has all sorts of issues, whether it's immune suppression or IG4 class switch. While the latter increases the chances of being infected by other respiratory viruses (see Cochrane analysis) so you got doubly screwed. Then, being put on a vent is a near-death sentence. What meds did they give you? 3 tablets of azithromycin should have been the standard protocol, but we know hospitals have suffered from therapeutic nihilism since 2020.

Reactions: jafo
Thanks for all the kind remarks, while I am not looking for sympathy, it is heart warming. The recovery is going well and in a month or so I am hoping to be back to near normal.

The moral of the story is... Work hard to get what you have, but don't forget to enjoy life and live it, as one never really knows about tomorrow.

Cheers everyone!

Happy holidays.

• Love
Damn I thought, here comes a cold (vaccinated for covid and the flu).

So, did the vaccines protect you, or did the vaccines hurt you?

You'll never know, maybe without the vaccines you would be dead by now, or maybe the vaccines hurt your immune system, and is the main reason why you became so sick.

Who knows, right?

But we can all agree that those vaccines were not that effective at keeping you out of the hospital, which is supposed to be the main reason for taking the vaccines in the first place.

In any case, and more than ever, Happy New Year and Happy New Life.

So, did the vaccines protect you, or did the vaccines hurt you?

You'll never know, maybe without the vaccines you would be dead by now, or maybe the vaccines hurt your immune system, and is the main reason why you became so sick.

Who knows, right?

But we can all agree that those vaccines were not that effective at keeping you out of the hospital, which is supposed to be the main reason for taking the vaccines in the first place.

In any case, and more than ever, Happy New Year and Happy New Life.
Look up "Cochrane Influenza Vaccine Stablised", the efficacy of that one is non-existent, so they had to stop looking for it. And it actually increases the risk of infection from other respiratory viruses.

So I think we all know it's a joke of a vaccine purely for "warm base manufacturing"

As for gene therapy, calling it a vaccine should be filed under what the fact-checkers call "misinformation"

Think of it more as a therapeutic with unknown efficacy (maybe some? But probably zero) and a terrible side effect profile that must be dosed in advance of getting sick. Yet still some people are queuing up for it

Look up "Cochrane Influenza Vaccine Stablised", the efficacy of that one is non-existent, so they had to stop looking for it. And it actually increases the risk of infection from other respiratory viruses.

So I think we all know it's a joke of a vaccine purely for "warm base manufacturing"

As for gene therapy, calling it a vaccine should be filed under what the fact-checkers call "misinformation"

Think of it more as a therapeutic with unknown efficacy (maybe some? But probably zero) and a terrible side effect profile that must be dosed in advance of getting sick. Yet still some people are queuing up for it

So what's the reason for people not dying anymore? I know a couple of people that died from COVID-19

Maybe for some people the vaccine doesn't help, not everybody reacts the same way. Even when people get the flu vaccine it doesn't help everybody in the same way, although it does generally keep people out of the hospital.

(*I don't want to get into an argument with anybody about the efficacy of vaccines. I know some people are very much against them, but I'm very much of the opinion that people should do as the please, it's a personal decision imho.)

So what's the reason for people not dying anymore? I know a couple of people that died from COVID-19
Yes, let's not derail the thread.

But are people not dying anymore? There is excess mortality in a lot of countries right now.
Maybe for some people the vaccine doesn't help, not everybody reacts the same way. Even when people get the flu vaccine it doesn't help everybody in the same way, although it does generally keep people out of the hospital.
You need to look at the Cochrane stabilised study. I'm not sure where you generally get keeping people out of the hospital. No evidence for it.
(*I don't want to get into an argument with anybody about the efficacy of vaccines. I know some people are very much against them, but I'm very much of the opinion that people should do as the please, it's a personal decision imho.)
Of course, bodily autonomy. But these should not even be on the market.

Last edited:

Latest Threads