Our valued sponsor

How did you start your business?

wildy

Offshore Agent
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
When I started my online business, I was only working part time on it. I never thought of getting international but my customers wanted it and so I did.

wildy said:
When I started my online business, I was only working part time on it. I never thought of getting international but my customers wanted it and so I did.
Hi wildy. What's your online business? I'm quite curious. Will you be so kind to share to us how you started. Did you make it big? I really would like to start my own, but I've no idea how.

I'm just starting out with my online business. I've read so much on Internet marketing that I feel like I'm back in school, but it's been fun. It'll take time and patience to make this grow but I'm willing to do what it takes.

I think most people start their online business my doing a part time job, and then they have a loyal customers and start to learn many things about the niche. So they expand their business and doing it full time

I think its important to perform a lot of research before starting an online business. Its essential to make yourself familiar with technical and financial aspect of business you think to start off with. There are several online and free tutorials available for helping you in this regard.

I'm also looking to start my own Internet Marketing business........but it really feels strange to call it my 'own' business. Doesn't IM mean endorsing some product and trying to get it to sell. That way we're affiliates and not the producer, so why do we call it our own business??

I am involved in Forex trading for more then 1 year and I still consider myself as a newbie in this field as this type of business generally requires a lot of research before investment.

Latest Threads