How do i pay for my Wise account setup

mimi88jp

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 27, 2021
London
Visit site
How do i pay for my Wise account setup
Capture.PNG

Ezzocard doesn't work, vcc.is doesn't work, advcash are being cunts and even after I got a virtual visa, it doesn't work.
I don't have a plastic visa just a cash card, so I thought id open a wise account, but cant get past this hurdle

Don't you have more than one card ?

I know hen we paid for it, I used the personal card from Visa which I already had ;)

Don't you have a card from some sort of Street Bank?

I had a visa from HSBC and when I tried to get it renewed they caused all kinds of hassle. I gave them the new address 4 times and they never sent it. When I would call back after 21 days they said there was nothing on the system that said I'd requested the card. Eventually, because they Effed up so many times, it flagged something and they just said to come back to the UK branch and get it.

So I have an expired Visa, a foreign cash card and that's it.

I see, I don't remember isn't it possible to make a Wire Transfer from a current Wise account to pay for the new account?

Please check, if so, we can arrange something for you.

If your still in EU you can open an account with i.e Monese and instantly get a virtual card you can use with Wise.

Have you tried Monese with wise setup before?

I see, I don't remember isn't it possible to make a Wire Transfer from a current Wise account to pay for the new account?

Please check, if so, we can arrange something for you.
It's not possible

Attachments

• gbp wise.PNG
    gbp wise.PNG
    36.7 KB · Views: 37
  • euro1.PNG
    euro1.PNG
    49.7 KB · Views: 37
  • euro2.PNG
    euro2.PNG
    53.5 KB · Views: 33
  • usd.PNG
    usd.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Id pay for the use of someone's visa card.

Or virtual visa

Reactions: mimi88jp

Latest Threads