Our valued sponsor

How do you keep anonymity with the Common Reporting Standard

I guess you talk about the OECD reporting system.
It is applied to banks who have to share some data about their customers. It is not possible to escape the system for private bank account. Corporate bank account under 250,000 USD aren't reported.
Also, they don't pass all the information. The fields that are reported are always the same. Then, in order to get more information, a justice case would be needed and it rarely happens.

I suggest you take a look at my thread.
stopping paranoia of being caught by a country

According to the OECD report it seems in deed that there is a triviality for the amount on an account before they will report. This means for the vast majority it doesn't matter with TIEAS only problem still remains is FATCA for US citizens.

It is applied to banks who have to share some data about their customers. It is not possible to escape the system for private bank account. Corporate bank account under 250,000 USD aren't reported.
Also, they don't pass all the information. The fields that are reported are always the same. Then, in order to get more information, a justice case would be needed and it rarely happens.

Really good to read.. thank you for shareing.

Please ALL read this... it's awesome and new information compared to all the s**t I have been reading around on this forum and some of the other major forums around.

Thanks for the share. Where exactly do you see the 250k threshold? I can't find it hope you can point me to it.

This is a great thread. I don't believe it is possible with real offshore bank account. Only with digital Financial banking services!