Our valued sponsor

How do you market replica products?

Domenic

Jun 21, 2022
France
Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know how to market replica products and get more sales?

I'm selling replica products like bags, watches, belts, and shoes. I need to get more sales.

Can I employ SEO techniques? or buy traffic. What would be your suggestion? If someone can help me, please reply. Thank you.

Cheers.

Domenic

Hello,

I'm selling replica products like bags, watches, belts, and shoes. I need to get more sales.

Can I employ SEO techniques? or buy traffic. What would be your suggestion? If someone can help me, please reply. Thank you.

Cheers.

Domenic
The most best to market is via email marketing.
Rank high on first page in google just make you get dmca love letter.
In 2012 i was number 3 in first page under "torry burch bla bla.." keyword.
Just for to week before got taken down.

Regard,

PluT0

Reactions: Domenic
email marketing, ADwords with burner accounts, facebook and other social media.
Thank you for the information. I'll try this.

The most best to market is via email marketing.
Rank high on first page in google just make you get dmca love letter.
In 2012 i was number 3 in first page under "torry burch bla bla.." keyword.
Just for to week before got taken down.

Regard,

My previous payment provider was no longer processing payments. I found a new processor, and I'm busy with integration. After this, I'll try all your suggestions to push my products. Thank you for your support.

I am interested in this too.

Are you doing the same business?

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. I'll try this.

My previous payment provider was no longer processing payments. I found a new processor, and I'm busy with integration. After this, I'll try all your suggestions to push my products. Thank you for your support.

Are you doing the same business?
Don't forget to find dmca ignored server.

Reactions: Domenic
Hello,

Cheers.

Domenic
Sorry but Could you share what payment gateways are you using ??

Any below good :

nuvei,
ccbill,
paysera,

Thanks

most use facebook, goold Ad's stealth accounts and instagram - that's pretty much how it goes, you need to be good in it and preferable to have a team that can work the marketing out for you since you will most often have a tight time window to succeed before the shut down.

Hello,

Cheers.

Domenic
most do Adwords until the payment processor is gone!

A cloak would be the solution
Hello,

Cheers.

Domenic
Advertise on Facebook/Instagram by implementing a cloak, that would fix the issue