Our valued sponsor

How does affirm works ?

AMD

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
By chance I came across a site that offers to pay what you buy in installments. In these corona times, I believe that many have become unemployed and therefore will take advantage of the offer to pay an expensive thing over several installments.

See the image below from their site
How does affirm works and to pay in small installments.

I have seen something local here in this country I live in but was not aware that it was also widespread abroad.

Has anyone tried to implement it in their e-commerce website? and if, is it something that gives an additional sale or is it not something you notice?

Immediately, if I think about it, it seems to me like a really good idea if you sell expensive goods at your online shop, ie goods that cost over 1000 euros per unit. But, then again, in these times it may well be that even 100 euros is a lot of money for some people and that they would buy if they could just pay maybe 5 or 10 euros per month.

Reactions: cyprusbanker
It would harm your website to simply add this as an additional payment method for your customers to pay on your website.

Soon it is Xmas and people are going crazy online shopping so adding a way for them to split the payment would work wonders I believe.

Reactions: CaptK
True, there is also

and

In the past billmelater.com was one of the first to offer credit to consumers, it has developed into a nice business with more then 99,4 Million in profits before it was sold to PayPal, not bad.

Latest Threads