Our valued sponsor

How long does it usually take to get verified with EMI?

Butcher82

Mar 22, 2018
Visit site
Hello!

Anyone has a hint on how long it usually takes to get verified with the major EMIs like LeuPay, TransferWise, Paysera and Revolut?

I created the Business profiles there about a week ago and they are still under review, not asking any additional docs or anything. I wrote to their supports and they told me just to wait.

I'm guessing how long this all verification process takes. And maybe someone has some tips on how to get verified there more easily? I am going with UK LP company, e-commerce business :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Spinat
A week is not really much time for a corporate account opening wait at least two weeks. There is no shortcuts in compliance I am afraid.

Not sure if e-commerce companies is their target client base either. They are not a merchant account service provider and there is no defined client base that comes with e-commernce. Unless you say customers come via apple or android store or a third-party merchant processor it would be high risk for Transferwise to accept wires directly from strangers.

Let us know how you get on. I am sure everything will be ok. It's just my personal thoughts.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, Martin. They write everywhere "get IBAN same day" and this is never true :)

I have an online billing provider and need to get the funds from the billing to this account. And chose EMI to the normal banks as I thought it works faster :)

I will be getting wires only from the billing, nobody else. Hope this is fine for them.

Thanks a lot for your thoughts, Martin. They write everywhere "get IBAN same day" and this is never true :)

I have an online billing provider and need to get the funds from the billing to this account. And chose EMI to the normal banks as I thought it works faster :)

I will be getting wires only from the billing, nobody else. Hope this is fine for them.

Ok that's a tidy setup and how a EMI or bank would expect it to be done.

Keep us updated :)

Yes, i have been using them on everyday basis for around 2 years. Great service!
Thanks for the feedback, going to try them out. They look like the daughter company of LeuPay.
There's a message inside that they are changing IBANs since next week to the other bank or something. Do you have the same? :)
And are you receiving and sending wires without problems? Or they ask for supporting documents or anything?

Thanks for the feedback, going to try them out. They look like the daughter company of LeuPay.
There's a message inside that they are changing IBANs since next week to the other bank or something. Do you have the same? :)
And are you receiving and sending wires without problems? Or they ask for supporting documents or anything?
if that is the case and from what I read then it's a no go - or did you try them already ?

Took me less than 1 day to get verified with MT!