Our valued sponsor

How much annual portfolio growth is considered successful?

Depends on the industry you're invested in imo. Most people aim for 10% as that will 'beat the benchmark,' which is SPX at ~8% per year.

Simultaneously you'll have some down years unless you learn how to trade and hedge your portfolio so you'll have to consider that in the calculation.

Most crypto traders I know aim for 25% per year but even then... you cant predict your performance; stuff can happen in your life that will screw your trading and you cant know.

In my eyes, if you end the year at +250k... you had a great year, all things considered.

Reactions: jafo
In a divested portfolio of investments, what percentage of annual growth is considered successful?
Whatever is equal to or greater than inflation and makes you comfortable.
I've been told 30% annual growth is the number to shoot for.
If you want to lose everything, yes.

Depends on the industry you're invested in imo.
Cryptoant gave the right answer but i would also add the timeframe and oppotunities.
I know arabish sheiks aim for 25%
Myself for example i'm accumulating a specific very small niche with small cap which is currently non profitable and much undervalued.I do not expect to make any dividends or payouts within the next 5 years.
However i know just majority of them will do x25-100 over the next 5 years in value but in exectly which year they will start their bullrun cycle i can't tell.

Reactions: jafo
i know just majority of them will do x25-100 over the next 5 years in value
If you “know” you will become the richest man in the world. Even if you don’t have money of your own and you can’t use leverage, you can still make a ton of money by selling your knowledge to investment funds, investors, and whoever wants to join the party.

In a divested portfolio of investments, what percentage of annual growth is considered successful?

I've been told 30% annual growth is the number to shoot for.
you're so lucky living in the times when something game changing emerged, comparable or even more important than internet (which changed the world in 30 years from the grounds) - forget silly numbers and focus

If you “know” you will become the richest man in the world. Even if you don’t have money of your own and you can’t use leverage, you can still make a ton of money by selling your knowledge to investment funds, investors, and whoever wants to join the party.
I doubt so because they are already accumulating like myself
You make the max roi when buying at the bottom when nobody is looking at it.
You guys focus more on hyped staff where i focus more on a niche which will change the whole current monetary system and which is currently a VERY bad performer.
Once the change will be implemented over a weekend high possible the train will be gone
The market is being pushed down for a decade but the attack they started the last couple months is just insane

Last edited:
I doubt so because they are already accumulating like myself
You make the max roi when buying at the bottom when nobody is looking at it.
You guys focus more on hyped staff where i focus more on a niche which will change the whole current monetary system and which is currently a VERY bad performer.
Once the change will be implemented over a weekend high possible the train will be gone
The market is being pushed down for a decade but the attack they started the last couple months is just insane

Ok so since you are already invested you can reveal what this nice is.

small cap mining companies outside of western countries execpt canada
There are a lot of profitable mining companies with measured gold where the ounce of gold under ground has currently a value of $50-100 or the marketcap of cash they hold in the company.
In the last bull run the value of the company nearly matched 1:1 with the actual gold price and the amount of measured gold under the ground.
If there will be a goldban this will be the only legal gold people in western countries will be allowed to hold (Proxy)
Silver will outperform gold in the beginning so buying silver mines will high probably perform better but there will be a timeframe where you need to switch from silver to gold mines

Last edited:
Luckily, my full-time job allows me to make 6-figures with 2 hours a day of work.
This year I'm going to work on allowing my investments to make me more than that with less work.

I'm hoping this falls into 3 risk categories
Low Risk: 10%
Medium Risk: 20%
High Risk: 30%+

Maybe this is a pipe dream, but if I am successful at it, I hope I can turn it into another business.

Latest Threads