Our valued sponsor

How old I have to be to register a offshore company?

The same age as in the UK. You need to have a valid passport and utility bill and you will need to be at least 18 y.o.

May I ask what type of company you're gonna build? I'm curious since you're younger than me but you have the guts to create your company already. I hope I have the strong mindset as yours since I'm still not sure If I will create a company or not in the near future. Goodluck to your company.

Cheers!

Back in my younger years, I was still in college and doesn't even bother thinking about creating my own company. But look at this guy's guts. I hope he succeed on his advocate and younger or maybe older people will learn from him someday. Like the famous Entrepreneur Elon Musk said, Spend 3/4 of your money in investing to a company or business and the rest for your personal needs :D

Are you freakin serious right now? I can't believe they could do those kind of things at their age. But seriously, nonetheless I'm not against them or anything but I hope they make sure they stay legal and won't go over the boundaries of business.

The only country in the world where you need to be 21 to be legal instead of 18 is in the United States. I remember a friend of mine who lives in US said that they need to be 21 before they could be handle their own legal things.