Our valued sponsor

How reliable would you rate Fidor Bank in Germany to be?

How much money would you trust Fidor Bank with?

• Total voters

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
I want to know how much money you would trust this bank, so please cast your vote below and speak your mind about this bank.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I think they are really trustable and reliable.
They are a German bank and not are only a bank, they also do BaaS (Bank as a Service), means that they form white label banks for companies which want an own bank and they have some famous clients like for example O2 Bank from the trademark O2 of the company Telefonica.
They are secured by the EDB (Einlagensicherung der Banken, which means something like "deposit guarantee), which means that they are at least secured for 100.000€, however Germany even offers to pay back sums until 500.000€, this takes a lot longer, but they do it in most cases.

Thank you for your comments @neweraoffshore - I have opened an account with them and they manage it very professional so far.

still personal account, so far no answer on the enquiry about UK LTD application but I hope they will respond shortly.

I have looked into a german GmBH and asked them if they would accept it, waiting for their reply.

According to their site, its not possible.
I.e:
What are the conditions for using the Fidor Smart Current Account?
  • You must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of the Federal Republic of Germany
Do you have real life cases for non-EU users onboarding with fidor?

I hold an account with Fidor Bank for a few years, Im not a German residentpain¤#"!

Latest Threads