Our valued sponsor

How safe it is to bank in a country which had TIEAs with your country ?

Hugevaluable

Offshore Agent
Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
How safe it is to bank (through a Seychelles Company) in St Vincent & Grenadines - when St Vincent signed TIEA's with my home country ?

Example:

I'm a German citizen, incorporating a company in Seychelles with a corporate bank account in St Vincent & Grenadines - but Germany and St Vincent & Grenadines have signed TIEAs and cooperation treaty.

Does that mean that Germany can burn out straigh all my set up of company and nominee company, and simply ask St Vincent the real UBO ? without going through all the pain to ask Seychelles who's the director, etc ...

Thanks for your opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hugevaluable said:
Example:
I'm a German citizen, incorporating a company in Seychelles with a corporate bank account in St Vincent & Grenadines - but Germany and St Vincent & Grenadines have signed TIEAs and cooperation treaty.

Does that mean that Germany can burn out straigh all my set up of company and nominee company, and simply ask St Vincent the real UBO ? without going through all the pain to ask Seychelles who's the director, etc ...
That is correct.

Thanks Zqq,

This is something that should be pointed more around, as i see lot of people about to incorporate some complicate company set up, when they don't even know that their Tax System wont give a **** about how many Nominee they putted arround, and will hit straigh to the bank.

And i believe that when you get spotted it mostly come from a suspicious bank mouvement that you did, i guess it's something which you can get caught very fast.

I started a new thread about that, i would be pleased to have you contribution on it.

Regards

Latest Threads