ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

Got your news in the inbox folder, I copy / paste it to below if that is ok:
Should you advertise?
Feel free to advertise with the OffshoreCorpTalk forum, whether with a silver membership or a mentor group gold membership. We encourage businesses, services and vendors to advertise, as being on top can expose them to thousands of potential users looking for credible and efficient providers. In fact, some of our advertisers have reported growing over 30 times since being with us.

Whether you find it confusing or you are not sure what you might get out of it, get in touch with our customer service and we will ensure you get as much value for money as you can. We have more packages available and what works for some advertisers will not work for everyone else we will provide the advice you require to make more out of your advertising budget and see beneficial results in no time.

In the end, we cannot thank you enough for being close to us and sticking to our OffshoreCorpTalk forum. Together, we can make it better we take suggestions and ideas, but we also push to exceed our users' expectations in terms of relevance and accuracy. We are constantly upgrading our forum for your safety and updating rules and policies for your peace of mind.

Have a wonderful week and we hope to find you well soon!

Can you give me a link that can point me in the right direction of advertising with you guys and what allowed content is?

Reactions: JohnLocke

Latest Threads