Our valued sponsor

How to avoid paying TAX with your Cyprus Offshore Company?

Cyprus Company Formation
Pro Member
Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
We see more and more false information in the forums around about Cyprus Companies and the impossibility to avoid paying TAX with such company.The problem many people have is that they want to be anonymously and at the same time don’t want to pay TAX, that’s almost not possible.Below are 3 ways to structure your [...]

More...

"Anonymous and do not want to pay tax" sound like a shady combination. I understand the need to avoid taxes and to protect your identity. But being altogether anonymous is not possible when dealing with banks. Even numbered accounts with Swiss banks require some identity information of the person who owns the account or the beneficiary thereto.

gwenpinay said:
"Anonymous and do not want to pay tax" sound like a shady combination. I understand the need to avoid taxes and to protect your identity. But being altogether anonymous is not possible when dealing with banks. Even numbered accounts with Swiss banks require some identity information of the person who owns the account or the beneficiary thereto.
True and you will need to provide your ID to the bank, however no one else will be able to access your data or trace down the account holder if everything is constructed correctly. But I believe it is still a good possibility to hide your identity.

Actually, confidentiality rules and non-disclosure agreements should be enough blanket to protect your information. I'm not sure if I'm right but I am inclined to think the confidentiality of bank accounts, including any identity information attached to it is universal; most countries have laws upholding that principle. It's just a question of implementing those rules.

Latest Threads