How to avoid VAT in EU from the 1st 2024

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Dandyline

Mentor Group Light (Private use!)
A no KYC company ? And the bank ? The best option is to work with a merchant gateway which doesn’t have office in Europe therefore no communication of financial data.

If the PSP is based outside EU, the sender/customers bank need to report the cross border transaction.

MiltonStone

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
A no KYC company ? And the bank ? The best option is to work with a merchant gateway which doesn’t have office in Europe therefore no communication of financial data.
Very true, it is going to be interesting to follow this in 2 years and how the European payment processors will implement it.

Marzio

Rainmaker
Entrepreneur
If the PSP is based outside EU, the sender/customers bank need to report the cross border transaction.

Ok and then what?

There are plenty of companies in Delaware that bill EU customers without charging VAT so even if the bank will report the cross border transaction it's unlikely that something will ever happen.

NicolasMaduro

Entrepreneur
Ok and then what?

There are plenty of companies in Delaware that bill EU customers without charging VAT so even if the bank will report the cross border transaction it's unlikely that something will ever happen.

I guess it all depends on turnover and where the shareholders/directors are based.

If its an EU citizen best believe they will take him/her down :D

theblast3r

This means that it's mandatory to include VAT in B2B if you have an a foreigner compant (USA LLC for example) even if you sell digital services to the european company?

Konstanz

Entrepreneur
I think this will mostly work for large companies selling services/goods online like Facebook etc. who bill a lot of clients.
Because if some no name company from USA would bill some clients in EU without VAT. I don't believe something would happen

Latest Threads