Our valued sponsor

How to become an e-citizen in Estonia?

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I ave read a lot about this particualr topic here on the forum as well as on several other portals.

The latest I found and that explain it very well is this one Here’s how you can create an EU company with EU banking (anywhere on Earth) it seems to be a very simple process actually.

I was wondering why do people not use this opportunity rather than go offshore or move to a different country for tax reasons?

Did you read this??

who won’t benefit from starting a company through e-Residency:

People who want to avoid paying tax. E-Residency does not override existing international tax rules so all entrepreneurs must fairly pay their taxes where they are owed.

Reactions: diablo
Milky Moon -Just because you can open a bank account online (yet), it's not real impediment ... you can open a HOLVI business account and still can run the company without problems. You need to dig out when it's a problem- always you can find a solution.

Diablo- In the economic situation worldwide when in January 2018 -''the tax-free terms ''it's almost gone... I think Estonia have all the asset to run a business.
  • You can liquidate a company online without paying liquidator
  • The cost to run the company for 1 year it's 1000 £ if you run with a professional accounting provider - or less
  • You don't need any contract for a secretary
  • There is no tax audit and the threshold for an audit is really high.
  • You can declare all the tax online with the E-residency card (Dividends, Royalties) yourself with no 3rd party involved
  • You can declare the annual financial statements yourself thanks to the E-residency card.
  • You don't need to sign any power of Attorney.
  • Tax residency certificate
  • Very good reputation - the company it's in EU
  • Required share capital 2500 Euro ( payment can be postponed up to 1 year) so I can open with only 1 Euro...
  • Multiple online card processing option (payment gateways) like paypal, braintree, everypay, paymentwall , etc
  • the tax rate on dividends 20% or 0 (zero) if you don't pay dividends
  • and so on.....
Of course, that are some disadvantages as well. , but everybody needs to research what they want to achieve by open a company in Estonia.