Our valued sponsor

How to buy International Pension for digital Nomad Online?

Big subject you brought up that I resolved myself back in 2018. I think you would be better of with a Life insurance policies that pays out rather than a Pension plan as the end result is the same with more advantages for wealth transfer etc. Is there a specific reason for lump sum pension plan over a lump sum life insurance policy?

For an EU single premium Life insurance plan I would recommend MSV's With Profits Fund single premium.

For a non-EU pension I would recommend NTUC's single premium Vivo Wealth Solitaire pension plan its in Singapore dollars though. Unfortunately you will need to visit the office in Singapore to sign documents once you have agreed everything online with agent.

Reactions: xipoid
What if you don’t want a lump sum payment, but rather monthly installments?

You can do that too. You just need to pick the policy that suits you.

An important issue to remember is that most big offshore insurance/pension providers require you to go to them via intermediaries/advisors who advise you and earn commission from you. I would mention others like RL360 but they require you to do exactly that.

Reactions: JustAnotherNomad
Is there any other company for non EU remotely buy pension/insurance plan?

Theres an endless list but as I said for most need you to go through a local sales person in your jurisdiction whose licensed to sell pension and insurance policies in your local market. There is a lot of heavy regulations involved in life insurance/pensions in most countries. Most pension funds will not allow you to walk in of the street without going through a licensed broker.

Latest Threads