Our valued sponsor

How to figure out where Trustpilot is hosted?

ImKing

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
May 29, 2015
Visit site
Is there anyway to figure out which hosting center Trustpilot is using? I believe they maintain their own hosting center? What would be the process to complain to an instance that would force Trustpilot to listen to a complain?

I'm thinking of ICANN, The IP provider or something that is not in control of this company?

Reactions: icecold

ns-1198.awsdns-21.org
ns-1859.awsdns-40.co.uk
ns-507.awsdns-63.com
ns-627.awsdns-14.net

It is hosted by: Amazon.com, Inc.

IP address: 13.225.214.24

You can use ICANN Lookup

How do I report abuse of AWS resources?​

Is there anyway to figure out which hosting center Trustpilot is using? I believe they maintain their own hosting center? What would be the process to complain to an instance that would force Trustpilot to listen to a complain?

I'm thinking of ICANN, The IP provider or something that is not in control of this company?
It's hosted on AWS.

None of these will "fulfill" your request, especially not ICANN. Hire a lawyer; it's a legitimate company listed on LSE. You can sue them if you want.

Reactions: RealDude and ImKing
I got it .....what you is happening to you....better to ignore review on this ....Nobody taking TrustPilot review seriously. Most are fakes.....Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win...
Court balttle does not worth it in this type of issue...it is waste of time and money...You will never reach your destination if you stop & throw stones at every dog that barks...Better Move on.

Reactions: newNomad
I got it .....what you is happening to you....better to ignore review on this ....Nobody taking TrustPilot review seriously. Most are fakes.....Sometimes you have to lose the battle to win...
Court balttle does not worth it in this type of issue...it is waste of time and money...You will never reach your destination if you stop & throw stones at every dog that barks...Better Move on.
I disagree with generalization that nobody trusts the reviews. I hope you just didn't generalize people of all countries and cultures into one group "everyone" :D

If the company is littered with reviews screaming "SCAM AVOID" without any response from the company I would assume that company does not care about maintaining good publicity. You can make a lot of indirect conclusions by looking at Trustpilot profile of an organization for sure.

I dont see reviews as a way to find good companies. I use reviews to stay away from potentially the bad ones.

Reactions: RealDude
The best you can do, I speak from personal experience! Claim your website, complete it with as much nonsense as possible, different language, information not relevant at all to your website or business. Change everything to nonsense. You will see quickly how your TP ranking in Google will go down, down and down. They will remove it totally at some time.

Just a good tip which I got from another person and that works 100%

Reactions: newNomad

Latest Threads