Our valued sponsor

How to find a Chinese company past its shell?

LimaDelta

Nov 12, 2018
Visit site
I don't know where to post this and nor do I know if anyone would have any idea but its worth a shot.

There is a Chinese company on the mainland that I want to find and get a hold of. I know they are active as they are importing parts into the US but I can't contact them. No number, website, nothing. I have a name and two different address's. I had a Chinese friend try to contact them but she said that it might be shell company becuase there were a lot of business' at that address.

If that is the case. Is there anyway to find them or contact them? They are traders and I know they won't give up their factories but even if I can get a hold of them or even find their factories that would be great.

Does anyone know how to do this?

You can tell me the specific industry, everything you know, such as the counterparty, and 1-2 product models, and one name and two addresses you know, I can try to help you, without any cost, with a simple gesture, with an 80% probability of finding this company.
ok, thanks. I don't have the names with me at the moment but I will get them soon. Is it ok if I PM you the details? I don't want to put this imformation public.

You can tell me the specific industry, everything you know, such as the counterparty, and 1-2 product models, and one name and two addresses you know, I can try to help you, without any cost, with a simple gesture, with an 80% probability of finding this company.
ok, I have all the info. It is quite a bit as I have their Bill of Ladings so, do you have a way to contact you privately?

Latest Threads