Our valued sponsor

How to get a Cyprus Bank Account if you're in 3rd tier country?

walterz

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I would like to ask on how to get Cyprus Bank Account if I live in 3rd tier country?
I have no idea where to start and there's no guide around here about this.
So if there's any of you know how to start with, please share it here.
I would appreciate any clear guide on how to make it

Wellcome aboard :)

To start with it will be required to know what business activity you are into and where you live. Also important to know is if it is a personal account or businesss account you are looking for. Usually as you may see from the discussions here it is adviceable to use a company i.e. Belize, Seychelles or other offshore jurisdiction to open the account.

There are almost no limitations to the nationality of the account holder so it's possible to anyone to open an account remote with a Cyprus bank as long as you are using an introducer.

The required documents are as per the following:
- copy of valid passport
- copy of utility bill not older than 3 months and in English otherwise translated and notarized
- CV
- Tax resident number
- clear business description

If it is a corporate account all incorporation documents are required with Apotsille and you will need a Certificate of Incumbency if the company is older than 6 months.

There is no need to travel anywhere to open the account.

Wellcome aboard :)

To start with it will be required to know what business activity you are into and where you live. Also important to know is if it is a personal account or businesss account you are looking for. Usually as you may see from the discussions here it is adviceable to use a company i.e. Belize, Seychelles or other offshore jurisdiction to open the account.

There are almost no limitations to the nationality of the account holder so it's possible to anyone to open an account remote with a Cyprus bank as long as you are using an introducer.

The required documents are as per the following:
- copy of valid passport
- copy of utility bill not older than 3 months and in English otherwise translated and notarized
- CV
- Tax resident number
- clear business description

If it is a corporate account all incorporation documents are required with Apotsille and you will need a Certificate of Incumbency if the company is older than 6 months.

There is no need to travel anywhere to open the account.
Thank you admin, this is completely what I need for now. I'm gonna start my personal account then.