Mentor Group
Offshore Company Formation and Management Services
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents & Banking Intermediaries.Chat to a member of our sales team.

How to get a Power of Attorney

Anton

Suddenly I remembered a politician who gave his attorney with a PoA or Power of Attorney with regards to discussing a very important matter that could make a bad stain on the politician's reputation. Since many of his enemy in politics are trying to get rid of him.

burden

Mentor Group Gold
Reall appreciate this share because I was not aware of that we needed a PoA before I read this. I have seen this listed as an option by many offshore company formation providers but never thought it was for me!

fireserve

Super Moderator
Business Angel
I can only repeat here what others have said. If you have appointed a Nominee director you must and want to ask your Agent to send you a PoA and you may even ask for it before you appoint the director so you know what the costs are that will apply finally!

hungryit

If I understand it all correct a PoA = Power of Attorney is the same as a underlying document that gives me the permission to make decisions on behalf of the company even if I'm not the director of the company correct?

strokearm

This document I just ask the firm about that is going to register my offshore company right? and I understand it, ONLY if I choose a nominee director correct?

myshufflemix

To get a PoA costs additional money does someone know where the price typically starts and where it costs the most?

suzy

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Business Angel
I'm sure that if you have asked your Agent to appoint a nominee director and shareholder he already told you that you will need a PoA in order to sign anything on behalf of the company. If not you may blame your agent to have misinformed you about what is required!

Mentor Group

Latest Threads

Mentor Group