Our valued sponsor

How to get Google Voice

edimmax

Oct 9, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I would like to get Google Voice account but for that i need US gmail account. Since i cant get one (you need phone verification and i am not from US) i am thinking to buy some on ebay, there are a lot of guys selling US gmail accounts. But, i am worried that american gmail account would not be enough, Google Voice will ask me somewhere to put again US phone and verify it. Am i right or not? Or US gmail would be just enough getting account?

A few years ago I signed up for GV from Europe by creating a US Gmail account by VPN. Then I got a free US landline to SIP provider which went since out of business, but this app for smartphone might work. I think it does not even require a SIP client on your phone. All you need is a temp US landline number to accept verification from GV. Then I put a few dollars on GV for calling non-US numbers, and it worked ever since. I cannot receive incoming direct but they land on voicemail and messages are speech-to-text translated and sent to your US Gmail account. Many incoming are spam, but I do not care, since I am interesting in outgoing only.

Unfortunately, just US gmail account is not enough for GV registration. At the end of registration you need a real US phone for redirection and verification. And when i say “real” i am thinking about real mobile phones numbers not the virtual ones you can buy online like TextMe and so, it just wont work for verification. Anyway, yesterday i bought a new Google Voice number on eBay and problem is solved. Calling and sending text messages is free for US phones, calling internationally cost and that depends from country to country, for the most is not cheap. You cant send text messages out of US and Canada but you can receive it.

Google google voice pva. Should find many services that can offer google voice numbers.
if not let me know your preferred email and us state. I could set one up for you for $10.
or you can ask any of your us friends and they can also do this for you.

Latest Threads