Our valued sponsor

How to get my money out of Canada and make it disappear.

Are Your taxes, paid, because there are exit taxes based on the value of your assets when you leave permanently.
Understand if you don't pay they will seize your passport eventually.

If you paid all your tax, why the need to move it out in a shadowy way that will make it hard to legitimize the funds down the road?
Distrust of the government to in the future broaden their tax base with taxation by citizenship, honestly I am just a little paranoid and perhaps let my distain for my government cloud my vision.

Nothing shady besides that, all hard work and sound investment funds... I don't need to legitimize them in any way, I just desire to have the trail to disappear from people I don't trust (if possible) so they don't get a say or don't have enough knowledge to come at me if I do well with my investments down the road...

However, like I said I could just be being overly paranoid, and spiteful of people I disagree with politically, whom I believe are ruining my home country economically.

Canadian exchanges, for sure, every transaction over 10K CAD is reported to FINTRAC.

Take a look at decentralized exchanges like BisQ: Bisq - A decentralized bitcoin exchange network
thanks!

You can get permanent and tax residency in Panama after investing 200k in real estate. You are not taxed on income "generated outside of Panama". Id say its better than citizenship by investment, because you can sell the propery any time and move somewhere else, whereas in caribbean nations your fee is not refundable.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads