Our valued sponsor

How to get Payoneer account with offshore corp?

ponyphony

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

I'm very new to all of this and don't understand how people are using their Payoneer account to receive payments for their offshore company?

I created an account here https://www.payoneer.com/home/ was all pretty easy and straight forward took less than 10 minutes and my account was approved and the Mastercard pre-paid card is on the way to be delivered the 11.07.2016.

Now I was wondering how can I have the account in my offshore companies name?

@ponyphony
you are totally right it is not easy because payoneer does not accept bank accounts from BVI, Cayman, Belize. They only accept Bank account from Panama, Gibraltar, Hong Kong.
Furthermore if someone sends you money to payoneer by credit card (payment request service), this person has to give a Photo ID and a photocopy of Credit card.

so with a Belize Company you can have a Payoneer account and send money to individuals only with your business name?
and why need to link your bank account to Payoneer? Can not you just send money to someone you know who has a linked account?

Do you realize that you reopened a thread started in 2016 and not replied to since 2017? Don't think that this will work any longer.