Our valued sponsor

How to inflate a bit the income or revenue of my company in a legal way?

JamesDonkey

Pro Member
Sep 27, 2021
Aaa
Visit site
Most of the digital nomad visas and other types of visas too require a certain minimal theshold in terms of income.

I own a company in UK. It, officially, doesn't generate enough of revenue or income because with some of my clients I work directly and unofficially - not via the company.
Yet I'll need the official income or revenue of my company to be of the curtain minimal amount.

If there a low risk, legal or semi-legal, way to inflate the numbers a bit? Let's say, up to $5k/mo, or $10k/mo at maximum.

The first thing that comes to mind: I'd find a person who I trust, give him, say, $5k-$10k/mo as an individual, and he then would, monthly, pretend to buy some consulting or software services from me. Thus he'd pay $10/mo to my company. Then I'd take out that money as dividents or salary, and then rinse and repeat it on monthly basis.

And, of course, I'd have to pay soome taxes, plus some comission to a person. Or, in case of LLP, I'd pay no taxes, if my current residency permits so.

Would that be a good way?
Are there better ones?

Just increase the share capital of your UK company by paying in like 30k in capital (form SH01). Then pay yourself an income of 5k a month over 6 month period.

this is widely used practice - plenty of companies willing to decrease their taxable profit

you just need to have a believable story considering your personal qualification to provide chosen kind of services and keep the profit on adequate level

the question is the rate between tax rates on both sides

Be creative. Inflate the assets of the company, borrow against them, move to another entity, circle it back, borrow more, and repeat. That’s how most large corporations work. I know someone who borrowed against the photo of a diamond :D

Ps a “flexible” accountant will help too

• Haha
Reactions: KDX and CaptK