Our valued sponsor

How to join the club when you have made a furtune already and avoid tax?

arturos

Offshore Agent
Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if it at all is possible to put my money into a offshore company in a way of escaping tax?

Can the offshore company invoice me and I pay the bill or do I need a intermediate entity of any kind so it looks trust worthy or what I do?

arturos said:
I wonder if it at all is possible to put my money into a offshore company in a way of escaping tax?
That on its own is quite easy. Just move the money to a jurisdiction that will not disclose the information to the tax authority in your country. You will face issues if you ever want to use the money, if the funds are not declared and taxed.

arturos said:
Can the offshore company invoice me and I pay the bill or do I need a intermediate entity of any kind so it looks trust worthy or what I do?
If you want to do it legally, you need to check with a lawyer. The laws surrounding these things vary greatly between jurisdictions and is not always possible.

The issue is when you want the money out of the company and into your pockets. We are in almost the same boat. It depends on the amount you need to withdraw each month or day. Some solution can be to use the Tanzania anonymous debit card or gift cards or use a Payoneer debit card or the Caribbean bank account offered on this forum.