Our valued sponsor

How to justify income of a llc us to open a bank account in SG or CH

Free intl wires sounds tempting. Maybe I should add HSBC US also. But weren't they supposed to shut down in the US? Or was it sold?
How easy is it to open in the US? UK was very simple.
Yes, they sold all which is less than HSBC Premier. You can still open HSBC Premier. It is quite easily and takes about 30 minutes if you are Premier elsewhere.

From my experience, in most cases a payslip from the US LLC will do it.

HSBC US has free international wires, I personally would use that one. You can also use Capital one or Bank of America to get your US money, they normally do not cause much questions and you can then shift it over to HSBC US or directly send it as international wire to your own account elsewhere.
You have already try to use payslip ? Or you think it can work ? The only way to use payslip is to "not say" that you are the owner of the company. If you tell them, they will probaly ask an income statement and balance sheet.

Free intl wires sounds tempting. Maybe I should add HSBC US also. But weren't they supposed to shut down in the US? Or was it sold?

But for OP, it appears he already has US accounts and wanted other country account, so I assume HSBC US is not of interest to him.
I personally like US banking, maybe OP has other specific reasons to have accounts elsewhere.

But for OP, it appears he already has US accounts and wanted other country account, so I assume HSBC US is not of interest to him.
I personally like US banking, maybe OP has other specific reasons to have accounts elsewhere.
Yes correct i have many US bank account as non resident but i want to move the money to SG because the interest rate are a trash in the the US.

Last edited: