Our valued sponsor

How to manage a company in and from a jurisdiction where you are not physically

tradingworldwide321

May 20, 2020
Visit site
Dear readers

I hope this post finds you well.

I have a question:

Let's say I incorporate a company in Seychelles, but I live in Panama, so in order the company does not become tax resident in Panama, I need to manage and control the company IN and FROM Seychelles.

What's the activity? FInancial Advising from a Laptop.

So how can I proof to the goverment that I am not managing a company in their country but in the country of incorporation? Is that even possible?

Thank you so much in advance

So how can I proof to the goverment that I am not managing a company in their country but in the country of incorporation? Is that even possible?

this is a topic that has been discussed here many times, you should perhaps try advanced Google search some below:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com <search phrase>

Having said that, I can already tell you that it is virtually impossible to prove that the company on e.g. The Seychelles are controlled and administered there if you do not have staff, office and a real director employed in the company.

Not even a nominee director or shareholder will help you here unless you go in the gray area of all of this.

Reactions: John Doe 42755
this is a topic that has been discussed here many times, you should perhaps try advanced Google search some below:
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com <search phrase>

Having said that, I can already tell you that it is virtually impossible to prove that the company on e.g. The Seychelles are controlled and administered there if you do not have staff, office and a real director employed in the company.

Not even a nominee director or shareholder will help you here unless you go in the gray area of all of this.
Thank you so much sir I already reading other past posts.

You say, unless you have staff, office and real director employed.

Actually for that company I will need a real director, a secretary and an office. Do you think it can work then?

Does this rule of management apply as well for a seychelles foundation?

Excuse my ignorance, can a virtual office work or just physical office? :D

Reactions: John Doe 42755