Our valued sponsor

Advertising How to open a crypto-friendly offshore bank account in minutes

Do you offer prepaid cards?
Dear @pistoma ,

Thank you very much for your message. We are currently enhancing our offerings and will soon introduce our new services to our customers. Please stay tuned!

If you have questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com
or Send an email: [email protected]
or Book a meeting: calendly.com/meetthekingdombank/hello
or Send a Telegram message: https://t.me/thekingdombank_bot

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

CRYPTO FRIENDLY GLOBAL BANKING | MULTI CURRENCY ACCOUNT | FX TRADING | PSP| INSTANT SETTLEMENT IN CRYPTO

The Kingdom Bank is a global offshore crypto-friendly fintech bank based in the Commonwealth of Dominica. Their award-winning bank proudly provides tailor-made secure, next-generation digital banking services to international customers.

The Kingdom Bank provides corporate and correspondence banking services, competitive fx rates, local and global payments over 50 currencies.

The Kingdombank also offers white label crypto payment solutions and FX brokerage services with industry-leading cutting-edge technology.

Businesses can open dedicated bank accounts in their own names from anywhere in the world. The Kingdom Bank delivers lower-cost and speedier cross-border trade, challenging traditional payment methods. You can send and receive compatible crypto to other businesses and easily make B2B, SEPA, or SWIFT payments wherever you are.

CLICK TO Get a bank account in a minute
Click to reach out via Telegram directly
What kind of documents required to open bank account?

Is your bank doing CRS or not yet ?
Dear @sebastian ,

Thank you for your comment.
Yes, we comply with the Common Reporting Standard (CRS), but disclosure is contingent upon a regulator's request.

If you would like to get more information about this, please do not hesitate to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Reactions: sebastian
Any debit card coming soon?
Dear @Benzouser ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. While we currently do not offer debit cards, please know that our team is actively working on making this available. Stay tuned for updates!

If you have questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Hi, can I open a business account with my st vincent and grenadines company?
Dear @rothko13 ,

Yes, at The Kingdom Bank, we welcome businesses from St. Vincent and the Grenadines to open accounts with us. For more detailed information, please connect with our dedicated team via Live Chat at thekingdombank.com
or Send a Telegram message: The Kingdom Bank

Best regards,
The Kingdom Bank

Last edited:

Latest Threads