Our valued sponsor

How to open advcash.com for offshore company?

Thanks for the hint, I have just applied for an account with them! It looks interesting. The only problem I can see it that when you move bitcoins from for instant Blockchain to advancecash you get less bitcoins on your advcash acount! Also they charge you some small amount to load your Card from bitcoins to for instant Euro!

However, since it is possible to get a 100% anonymous Card I can live with that. Compared to service like Xapo they are a little more complicated to use, but at Xapo you can't stay anonymous the same way ;)

Reactions: hofo and JohnLocke
Thanks for your input, it seems indeed that this service can provide something that many are looking for :)

Reactions: negon
They shave on the BTC to EURO rate and also they charge huge fees if you spend money with their card! I'm looking for a cheaper service. For instant I tried to load the account with 2000 EURO and got only 1961 to the account... means they charge you almost 40 EUR for such an transfer and exchange :(

Reactions: hofo and negon
At least they don't do these insane checks. I like them. It was always meant that BitCoin should be anonymous to use but with services like BitPay, BitStamp and what else they are called it has been the exact opposite, they want to control you and collect as much information as they can, similar to all the banks!

At least they don't do these insane checks. I like them. It was always meant that BitCoin should be anonymous to use but with services like BitPay, BitStamp and what else they are called it has been the exact opposite, they want to control you and collect as much information as they can, similar to all the banks!
But they want us to provide documents for verification purpose? Are they the only provider charging high fees?

They shave on the BTC to EURO rate and also they charge huge fees if you spend money with their card! I'm looking for a cheaper service. For instant I tried to load the account with 2000 EURO and got only 1961 to the account... means they charge you almost 40 EUR for such an transfer and exchange :(
Ouch that's some high costs for something they claim to be free!hi%#

Beside the costs are they reliable to use or we want to look into different services you think?

Yeah but I have seen many of these providers manipulating on the Bitcoin to EUR or bitcoin to USD rates! That's how they get money out of the service!

Yes their Bitcoin exchange rate to USD or EUR sucks crock balls. However, they are good for what I need them for so I live with it! Anyway, is it possible to open a corporate account with them? And if so, what should be the advantage to do so?