Our valued sponsor

How to pay for ads in a Offshore Company (e-commerce/ dripshipping)

offshoreecom

May 11, 2021
Brazil
Visit site
I have a E-commerce business in my country and I'm planning to incorporate my new company in the UAE.

Normally we need a lot of credit card with high limits to pay for Facebook Ads and other kinds of ads. We are using Revolut to generate this virtual cards and pay for the ads.

But I am not finding any option to use in a UAE/ Offshore Company. Someone has any suggestion?

Thanks a lot

I have a E-commerce business in my country and I'm planning to incorporate my new company in the UAE.

Normally we need a lot of credit card with high limits to pay for Facebook Ads and other kinds of ads. We are using Revolut to generate this virtual cards and pay for the ads.

But I am not finding any option to use in a UAE/ Offshore Company. Someone has any suggestion?

Thanks a lot
Hi,

every big bank in the UAE has a Global Wallet Function to select if you want to be debited from your USD/EUR/GBP etc. balance to not have any FX.

However the basic debit card the smaller retail banks give you are all the time AED dominated and therefore you have all the time +-3% in FX fees.

There are EMI's like Satchelpay providing you with virtual cards as well for UAE companies.

The only important thing for you is to keep in mind that you are operating from now on in an Offshore Jurisdiction and therefore you need to be willing to pay monthly some $ to get the same that used to be for free while you where being onshore.

But that's starting from certain volume you are earning a simple math - just don't expect to get everything for nothing like with Revolut and Wise while you are operating through the UAE.

Thanks a lot

Hey,

What is your nationality and tax residency country?