Our valued sponsor

Question How to receive money tax free?

deraty

Oct 4, 2022
Turkey
Visit site
Hi. Is there a way to receive offshore money without tax? It can be like a donation etc. May be various possibilities exist. Is there any service that can provide that? I can send money in 1.000 USD (One thousand USD) increments. Then they will send it to the country I live.

To clarify the subject, I mean like Clinton's foundation. Even in the country I live in politicians do that. Or other creative possibilities?

Last edited:
Hi. Is there a way to receive offshore money without tax? It can be like a donation etc. May be various possibilities exist. Is there any service that can provide that? I can send money in 1.000 USD (One thousand USD) increments. Then they will send it to the country I live.

To clarify the subject, I mean like Clinton's foundation. Even in the country I live in politicians do that. Or other creative possibilities?

Where is the offshore company located? I guess you can find a trusted local that can withdraw the money and send you via the crypto of your choice or use something like western union or Moneygram (For most offshore countries these will be capped off at 1-2 k a month so you will need a lot of people).

Reactions: deraty