Our valued sponsor

Question How to receive Onlyfans payments living in Venezuela?

Many EMIs and online banks don't work with Venezuela's residents.

I found some fintechs that offer IBAN accounts to their users but I am not sure if they allow Onlyfans.

The one I have found that work in Venezuela are Paysera, Bankera and Quppy.

I haven't been able to confirm my residence with Bankera so right now I only have accounts with Paysera and Quppy.

Are these 2 platforms reliable and compatible with Onlyfans payout using SEPA payments?

What other option can you recommend?

I basically need a way to open online IBAN accounts to receive Onlyfans SEPA payments.

By searching this forum I found other names that I will investigate later today, these names are: ibani, verifo, advcash, intergiro and bitsafe.

Common platforms such as paxum, cosmos, skrill, etc, don't work with Venezuela residents.

I have European nationality but currently reside in Venezuela.

Thanks in advance!

You can pretend to be resident in Europe. Just produce an utility bill in your name, you can easily buy one online
I don't know how to do that and would prefer to not step into the grey zone. I believe there must be some EMIs or digital banks that could allow me to receive money from onlyfans As mentioned in the post, Paysera offers IBAN accounts, as well as Quppy and Bankera although I haven't tried to use them yet. Either way, I would like to know if there are more available options.

Stepping into the grey zone would be the last choice for me right now.

Latest Threads