Our valued sponsor

How to sell your offshore incorporation

kariorn

Offshore Agent
Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys, I have had an offshore company for a few years in Cyprus, I have absolutely no use for it at the moment and don't think I will for the coming years. I was wondering if anyone know it it is possible to sell you Incorporation, I wouldn't even need the full amount I payed for it, just wondering if there is any value in it at all.

Cheers :)

It aint be easy. For instant do you have audited accounts for the company? Any financial statement would be required! Has the company a bank account? If so, what transactions have gone through the account?

I agree. You will need to file tax and prepare audited accounts in order to get any luck to sell the company. Also a legal opinion may be required by the buyer in order to ensure the company has no liabilities and has only been into legit business.

Make an announcement in the proper forum or build a website and get the message out to people, that may be your best option.

There is no reason for why you shouldnt be able to sell your company, so offshore company!

After the successful incorporation of the company in an offshore jurisdiction it is yours and you can do whatever you like with it.

I agree with brioburn... there is no reason for why you should not be able to sell you offshore company.. if you can find a buyer for the company you are free to sell it. Please note that the original incorporation documents you got along with the company certificate for the offshore company need to be changed and additional costs apply.

Latest Threads